At Cattail Run LLC, we strive to carry only the highest quality products. Please review this return policy before completing the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
Ammunition, gift certificates, and hazmat items can not be returned.
Firearms cannot be returned after they are transferred. Be sure to thoroughly inspect them before accepting the transfer. Once transferred, you must work with the manufacturer for defect or warranty claims.
In order to ensure the shortest turn around time for your return, you must obtain a RMA by creating an RMA request in your account page. Customers seeking a full refund on their returned item must obtain an RMA and ship the item within 30 days of the delivery date of the order.Exchanges
Items may be exchanged when defective or when the item is not correct. For example, the wrong size. The original packaging materials must be returned and the item must be in like new condition.
To be eligible for a full refund, items returned must either be defective or in a new, unused, and uninstalled condition. The original packaging materials must be returned.
Customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless the return is due to an error by Cattail Run LLC. It is recommended you use a shipping service with tracking and purchase insurance to cover the contents. Cattail Run LLC is not responsible for items lost or damaged in return transit.
Items will not be considered new if:
- It has been installed, such as an optic has been mounted in rings, to a gun, rail system, or other device
- Any blemishes or damage has occurred such as, but not limited to, scratching, scuffing, bending, or denting the item
- Original box or contents is missing or damaged, including any documentation or other contents such as packaging material or flyers.
Store credit may be issued for returned items that are not considered new.
How To Initiate An RMA
- Log in to your account in the 'My Account' section.
- In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
- Once in the order, click on the "Add New RMA" button.
- Choose the items you want to return in the Order Items section.
- In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return.
- Add comments in the Comments section (optional).
- Click Save RMA. An e-mail will be sent confirming the form was submitted.
- You will receive a response to your request with further instructions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.